What is your personal wedding style? Elegant and formal? Traditional and classic? Boho-chic ? Movie themed? It’s YOUR day so show your individuality and sparkle at your summer wedding with these fun ideas and tips.
• Get inspired by the summer flavors you loved as a child. Think fresh strawberries and whipped cream filling for a strawberry shortcake-style wedding cake, or a citrus-infused filling like Key lime, lemon, or orange vanilla buttercream that honors a summertime fruit.
• Consider serving other desserts beyond the cake. Hire an ice cream truck to arrive at the end of the celebration offering summertime favorites — the perfect afternoon or late-night treat for your guests. • For smaller food budgets, offer grazing tables. Guests can snack at their leisure on different breads, meats, fruits, nuts, cheeses, chocolates, and more.
• Punch up your hydration station with flavored waters to replenish guests returning from the dance floor. Cucumbers, watermelon, mint or lemons are all good choices to use with the Large Authentic Recycled Glass Jar w/ Spigot.
Trends in Flowers/Colors
• More couples are opting for unique locations such as wineries, rustic family barns, museums and city gardens. These settings may already provide lush backdrops or picturesque views; however, if you need to add a focal point, consider the Hanging Basket Floor Stand by Couronne Co. This stunning piece is an eye-catching design to frame out an alter or entryway. 83” Hanging Basket and Drop Vase Floor Stand
• The Pantone color of 2019 is Coral with a spotlight on the dahlia to add texture and charm to any arrangement. Peonies, roses, mums, gerbera daisies and carnations are also available in various shades of coral to complement any style. Create a tiered centerpiece with flowers or candles with the London Three Recycled Glass Vase Set. Let your guests take one home as a favor. Set up a grouping especially for bridesmaids to keep their bouquets fresh throughout the event.
• More delicate single stem floral pieces add just the right touch to guest book or gift tables. The Elongated Glass Cone Vase & Chromed Metal Stand’s sleek lines highlight simple stems or small bundles.
• 2019 is the year of abstract floral installations. This trend is all about creating free-flowing, organic-style arrangements on a larger-than-life scale. Think flowers and vines growing up a wall, overflowing greenery arches above venue entryways, and epic hanging floral centerpieces. Use an iron gate as a dramatic and unusual backdrop and attach floral clusters directly to it.
Guest and Wedding Party Favors
• Set out a basket of inexpensive stylish summer umbrellas, parasols or creative fans that double as programs to shade and keep guests cool at outdoor weddings.
• Food- and drink-related favors such as artisan olive oils, custom hot sauces, and special spice blends remind guests of your day when they prepare meals.
• For eco-friendly options, give guests locally grown herbs planted in recyclable glass jars or tin cans. Dressed up with ribbon or paper in your wedding colors, they’re gorgeous and good for the earth. The Calypso Glass Planter/Lantern is offered in a variety of color options to coordinate with your theme.
Couronne Co. offers unique multi-purpose, eco-friendly products to complement an array of wedding styles, colors or themes. We would love to be a part of your day and assist you in creating a memorable event to forever treasure.
#couronneco #glassnow #summerweddings #weddingideas #weddingfavors #summerweddingtrends #pantonecoral #weddingvases #weddingcenterpieces #ecofriendlyweddings